Monday 22 December 2008

From my classroom window


I have taken these snapshots from the window of my classrom Maxwell 914.

Beautiful view of River Irwell and its surrounding greens. A walk to Adelphi, you would pass this river that flows besides the park & my house. A peaceful view if you had a stressful class!

From the window, you can see Manchester city in the evening. In fact, it is not far from Salford Uni to Manchester city, I would say 20 minutes walk!

In one of these photos, you can spot Manchester Hilton Hotel (the tallest & most odd building in the city!). Those familiar, you can also spot Adelphi Building, Matthias & Brahmall Courts (student accommodation), Humprhey Booth, and the Crescent. When I took these pictures, it was still bright sky after 3 pm. Now, the sky starts to turn dark at 2 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment